Cari Slings Artist/Designer live Q&A. Welcome, everyone! Please leave your questions in the comments and I will try to answer as many as I can.
Posted by Oksancia on Tuesday, February 6, 2018
I had so much fun today answering questions from the fans of one of my favorite customers – Cari Slings babywearing wraps manufacturer. They have just celebrated their 4th anniversary and I have been designing for them almost since their beginning. Happy #Cariversary! 🙂
I asked their fans in their private Facebook Group to ask me questions in the comments and I received many great ones. I answered many of them + the questions from live attendees in this live stream Facebook Q&A. Here are some of the questions that I answered:
- Which, if any, designs gave you the most difficulty and/or had the most revisions?
- Do you have a favorite design?
- How long does it typically take you to come up with a design? What are the hardest factors to consider when creating a new design?
- Do you design other things besides baby wraps?
- Do you have any rituals for your creative process?
And many more…
I had fun talking about the projects that I designed for Cari Slings today. On the same day, it was their founder’s Birthday (Happy Birthday, dear Sarah!) and we were finalizing our newest (top secret) design for their line of babywearing wraps and slings. So much fun!
I will be sharing more sketches and behind-the-scenes information as time goes on on this blog and on my social media so stay tuned 🙂
Wishing you a great, creative day!